Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tomorrow, When the War Began

Okay, Janelle and I watched a movie last night called Tomorrow, When the War Began. I just have to say it's one of the best movies I've seen in a while! Afterwards, we looked it up on Wikipedia, and it turns out, the movie is based on the first book of a seven book series called the Tomorrow series by author John Marsden.

After I am finished with Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series, I intend to begin reading these Tomorrow books. Have any of you read them? If so, what do you think?

I think the relationship between books and films is the same as the relationship between a product and its TV commercial.

2 comments:

  1. it was a really good movie. i keep thinking about it and wondering what happens next. the premise is really realistic, and maybe that's why it sticks in my head, but whatever the reason, i can't wait to read the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it's because it echoes your nightmares, you know, with the aeroplanes flying overhead and all that.

    ReplyDelete