Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bongo Drum

So the other day, Vince inspired me to buy a bongo drum for my wife.

Okay, well, he didn't exactly intentionally inspire me to buy a bongo drum for my wife, what he did was send me a book in the mail. Of course, I wasn't at home when the mail came it, so when I got off work I had a notice saying that I had a package at the post office.

Meanwhile, I've been wanting to buy Janelle a bongo drum ever since she bought me a guitar. That way I can play the guitar and she can beat the drum and we can be kind of like band. If only we could find someone to play bass.

Anyways, it just so happens that the music store is right across the street from the post office, so while I was at the post office getting my book from Vince I thought, hey, I'm gonna go look at how much those bongo drums cost. So I went. And they weren't as expensive as I thought they'd be. So I bought one and brought it home, and played with it, and left it in the livingroom.

So when Janelle got home from work, I surprised her with it and she was thrilled :) Now we read psalms to each other: one person reads and the other beats the drum.

2 comments:

  1. i love you, you bongo-buying, guitar-slinging hottie. you're the best xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to send another book so you can buy a bass guitar.

    ReplyDelete