Thursday, December 4, 2008

Four

A) Four places that I go to over and over: the halifax gospel hall, the super store, my building (because i work in it, so i go all over in my building over and over), the washroom.

B) Four People who e-mail me regularly: mom. janelle. peter ramsey. ashleigh brilliant. (the last two because i am on their mailing lists).

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: subway, the fireside, east side mario's, and home. but especially at home.

D) Four places I would rather be right now: on a pirate ship (preferably as captain ... but i'd take pretty much anything else); on my own starship; backpacking across canada (well, maybe not right, right now because it's winter, but if it was summer i'd like to be doing that); just a few inches to the right.

E) Four people I think will respond: mom, janelle, ummm.... maybe ciela? maybe vince?

F) Four TV shows I watch: ugly betty, lipstick jungle, futurama, and the clone wars. mostly ugly betty though. i think i've seen all the futurama episodes and they're boring the second time around ... and i only watch lipstick jungle with janelle.

1 comment: