Friday, December 11, 2009

December

We got snow! It's so cold.

But temperatures are back up next week and the snow will be gone. Darn this Nova Scotian weather...

So, here's what's up this month:

On the 28th, janelle and i will be flying out to Ontario, where we will meet up with Chad and Leanne and the rest of my family at Chad and Leanne's house in the Detroit area.

Until then, i'm working five nights a week. We're having a no-tax event at the store this weekend, so it's going to be a busy one, and after that the store will be open two hours longer until Christmas (open at seven, closed at eleven). I will have to get used to working with customers again. The worst is when I still have stock on the floor when the customers arrive. It's kind of embarrassing.

And I'm reading Stephen Lawhead's The Paradise War. I'm about halfway through it, and the going is slow because I'm not so excited about it. Expect a review within the next week or two.

And Janelle is off school, as of this morning, for the holidays. I'm super excited about that! Yay.

Anyways, that's about it.

2 comments:

  1. super pumped for lazy mornings with you, silly and sweet when you come home from work.
    i love not having to get up for class, no homework, and lots of fun homey christmassy things to do. life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! I can hardly wait to see you guys in ONE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete