Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Hi Everybody. Sorry it's been so long but we've been very busy.

Janelle is now working two jobs. She wrote her last exam on Monday and is working at the Office of Admissions at MSVU and at Little Caesar's in the evenings. I'm still working there too but today I applied for a job at Staples. Hopefully I'll get it.

On Monday we had our Little Caesar's staff party. It was at Putting Edge--a mini golf place. Fun and interesting, albeit difficult. After minigolf, we ate a six foot long sub from Subway and exchanged presents. Janelle got a smelly candle and I got the Walk the Line movie soundtrack, which is excellent. (Thanks Janelle)

Aside from that, Christmas is most definitely coming. We have snow--and lots of it. This morning we woke up to heavily snowed trees. It was beautiful. It must have snowed all night. It turned to rain late this morning though, and now everything is just slushy. At least it's not cold.

I picked up Janelle during her lunch break and we went to get our christmas card photos at wal-mart. That was fun except I was grumpy and spilled water on Janelle's seat, so now she has damp panties. I hope they dry out.

Anyways, take care!

1 comment: