Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Favourite Customer

I've never had this happen to me before ...

Yesterday I was working cash when this woman came in. Pretty much the first thing I noticed was that her boob was hanging out. It was kind of nerve racking but fortunately her order was really quick and she left. I felt really embarrassed but it was funny afterwards.

Anyways, I have a favourite customer. His name is Jason Sampson and he comes in at least once or twice a week. The first time I noticed him, he was calling in to complain that the pizzas he had ordered were old and getting really cold so we ended up giving him some free pizzas. (Someone wasn't rotating the pizzas properly in the box or something.) What makes him stand out to me, though, is that a normal customer, after getting an order like this, would ask for fresh pizzas (not ones from the hotbox) every time afterwards, but he never does. He just comes in, makes his order and takes what he can get and he never complains unless there's really a problem. I mean, I like it that if there is a problem with the pizza he will let us know and get us to get him free pizzas but that he won't just try and get free pizzas from us because he can (Little Caesar's has a product satisfaction guarantee) and he doesn't complain if he has to wait or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment