Friday, March 14, 2008

new at 3dhippo.com

so, i've started adding a "video of the week" feature to my website. unfortunately, i've been informed, many of you haven't been able to view the videos because of missing codecs. i don't know which codecs are missing, otherwise i would make them available for download, but i do have an alternative solution!

i suspect that you may have the same problem when attempting to view some of my older drawings. both problems can be solved by my alternative solution.

My alternative solution
get Ubuntu. it's a free, easy and safe linux-based operating system! go to www.ubuntu.com for more information on how to download and install Ubuntu. After this, you should be able to view my videos without a problem.

1 comment:

  1. note: while changing to Ubuntu, make sure to backup all data.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete