Saturday, February 21, 2009

bekah gettin' married

janelle's cousin rebekah got married saturday. i realize that the photos will probably hit facebook within a day or two, but these are my favourites:

janelle with the bride and groom
janelle made this as a favour, using adobe illustrator
it's robb
beautiful janelle
marcella blowing bubbles
the back of my mohawk
ashlin
cuuute
very pretty, i like that circle thing in the background
it's marcella!!
laurie.
janelle and patrick are in love
patrick, waiting for this party to be over already!!!





5 comments:

  1. i love you darling - the wedding was so fun :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Pat,
    have you ever read the book "What In The World Is Going On?" by David Jeremiah
    I also think you can listen to his radio ministry but I'm more interested in the above subject of prophecy. I'd love to see what your take is on what he brings out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mom. if you send me the book, i will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay Pat, I will send it to you when I'm finished with it.
    Love you xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm glad you find albert fish so disturbing too.

    ReplyDelete