Thursday, September 20, 2007

Little Caeser's

So, Good Morning.
I now work at Little Caeser's Pizza and it's quite the trip. For the past week or week and a half I've been learning how to run the cash register. I can't say I enjoy it but it makes time pass pretty fast and I get to see all kinds of people.

My funniest experience was on my first day when three greasy men came in together and the first came to the counter and put in his order. Before I could take it in, the second man came behind him and started ordering too. I said, "Wait, is this all for one bill?" and the second man said, "No, he's paying for his own," gesturing to the first man dismissively. "Well, I have to take the orders one at a time," I said. "But you already took his," the second man whined. I laugh about it now but it was crazy at the time. I ran back to Joanne: "Can you come help me?" I wailed, "I'm really confused and I don't know what to do!"

Joanne is really helpful and great to work for. She likes showing me how to do things and that's pretty awesome. Colin is helpful too, he likes to show me how to do things too, but something tells me that he's mainly just showing off. He's a little bit crazy. But in a good way because yesterday the store had an inspection and we scored 99%. The inspector said that's the highest score he ever gave out. Colin was dancing around the store for the rest of the night.

One day Marcella and Laurie were there and poppa was going to let them make their very own pizza. How exciting! Laurie looked proudly up at Janelle, smiling like a little nut job, showing the massive gap in her front teeth, she said, "We're gunna make our own pista!"

So anyways... maybe you've noticed the small changes to our blog system thing. I've added two blogs: Janelle and I have consolidated our 'deep thoughts' into one blog called "Thinkings by Patrick and Janelle." I've also added a blog that I will update whenever I am inclined to, on which I will post, for your pleasure and criticism, whatever I happen to be working on. This post is called: "A Work in Progress."

Have a good one.
-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment