Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Usual Suspects

dear anonymous: thank you for posting your comments on my "Top Ten Reasons Why Patrick is Grumpy" blog entry; but why did you post as "anonymous"?

here are my guesses as to who you are:

1. tante doris: most likely; you know about the milk allergies and you'd be likely to say things like "you need to grow up" and "get over it" to me. my only doubt is that i think you would have capitalized your sentences.

2. mom: second most likely, to my mind; of course you know about the milk allergies. i'm just not so sure you would word those things that way.

3. jennypo: what can i say, it just sounds like you. (or steve, but i doubt he reads the blog.) nevertheless, it's not likely you would have known about the milk allergies.

4. Sophie... i doubt it. you wouldn't think to tell me to grow up or get over it.

5. tante alice: i don't know. i doubt you'd have time to even read my blog... mind you, you were at the flight house when the comment was posted.

6. chad or leanne. janelle says: "hahaha, probably. this is the most likely." yeah, i'd have to say there is a very strong possibility.

7. amy fuller: i have no idea. because you're a wild card and i've been told you might be poppin' in periodically.

8. grandmaman: if it's you, i'm surprised that you figured out how. or did you have help?

9. momma swan: i know you read the blog ... but you're generally so upbeat and encouraging. so i doubt it.

and finally:

10. joeyanne: hmm. you would say that. but i can't imagine you knowing about the milk allergies.

just so you know: i'm not making a big deal about this and my feelings aren't hurt. i just thought it was funny and was wondering who it could have been, so i figured it might be funny to write an entry about it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey - I would never tell you to grow up! Now my feelings are hurt that you would suspect me!, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ... i didn't suspect you as much as i suspected your older sister. and to be fair, i also suspected janelle, until she assured me that it wasn't her :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay okay, it's your silly mother who wrote that anonymously! I just figured you'd know that anonymous is another word for "mom". I love you Patrick, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I decide that it's worth telling you to "grow up" and "get over it", you can be sure that I'll call you up and tell you personally, not post it anonymously in a blog for the general public to see.

    For someone who professes to hate conflict, methinks you like to stir the pot, Pat.

    ReplyDelete